Monday, June 1, 2009

Permaculture Classes postponed for a while

Hey everybody, I have given it some thought, and I am going to postpone continuing the permaculture course for a while. I haven't been able to make the necessary time to adequately prepare for the classes. My new job is taking a lot of time and i don't have the energy to commit fully to both right now. It is also starting to get hot, and with no AC in the house it will be fairly unbearable. The new job goes to half-time sometime after November, which will be perfect timing for getting everything ready for next spring, so we should be resuming classes then if not sooner.

I hope everyone can understand, and that you will all be interested in continuing this fall. the potlucks will be continuing, and those who want to help out putting in our new fence and a few other things we need to have done this summer should let me know and i will put you on our volunteers list.

1 comment:

  1. Hello...

    I saw that the Tolstoy house is listed on the Simple Way's new Conspire Magazine website. Do you all have copies of the magazine that you can distribute. My wife and I (and our 4 little ones) live in Houston. A little over a year and a half ago we bought a house with another family. We're continuing to explore intentional community with others our area.

    Thanks for the help!

    jason and jenni

    ReplyDelete